Birnbrey, Minsk, Minsk & Perling supports individuals and families by preparing and filing their federal and state income tax returns. We help to minimize their tax liability and take advantage of all of the credits, incentives, and deductions they are due.
Decades of Experience Built on Personal Relationships
Over more than 70 years in business, our firm has advised individuals and families on tax returns ranging from simple to complex. As experts in tax law, we stay informed about changes to standards and rules to limit our clients’ financial burden.
For BMM&P, all client engagements are personal, whether we are preparing returns for an individual or for his or her business.
The relationships we develop allow us to understand our clients’ needs and goals, to see the areas where we can make big improvements, and to provide guidance that makes filing simpler and less stressful. The positive experience our clients have is as important to us as their financial outcome.
Tax Consulting and Preparation Services for Individuals and Families
We assist clients in a variety of ways, including:
- Preparing and filing federal and state income tax returns.
- Planning quarterly tax estimates so that clients can manage their cash flow.
- Advising clients about opportunities and issues related to their long-term goals, like saving for college, home improvements, retirement, and estate and trust development.
- Establishing gifts for family, charities, and others.
- Providing tax opinions on investment and insurance questions.
Learn more about how BMM&P can help you and your family with tax preparation by contacting our office.